Value-added TPA Services
Through our national network, we have the resources and expertise to provide a wide-range of comprehensive services. From setting up basic, cost-efficient plans to designing more sophisticated combination plans, United Retirement provides solutions that align with each client's objectives. Your goals for tomorrow drive choices today. Let United Retirement help get you there. Request a proposal, illustration or fee quote
Expert Plan Design & Consulting
When it comes to setting up a retirement plan, there are no one-size-fits-all solutions. Through personal attention and a technical knowledge of IRS and DOL regulations, our team works with clients to design plans that are custom tailored to align with their specific business or individual objectives. We are able to work with any type of qualified or non-qualified retirement plan, regardless of size, on any insurance or open architecture daily valuation platform, or with any brokerage account platform in a balance forward arrangement.
When setting up the most cost-efficient plan is your goal, United Retirement offers retirement plan solutions that respect your financial needs. With the power of our national network, we are able to offer straightforward, low-cost retirement plan solutions through our E3 401(k) Plan.
The E3 401(k) Plan is an innovative solution, combining critical plan features, service simplicity, professional plan administration and consulting review—a combination you can trust. Although the E3 401(k) Plan is cost-efficient, it never sacrifices quality service, compliance assurance, or continuous review and oversight. We have based the E3 Plan on three values:
- Easy to implement: We packaged the most requested plan features and minimized the number of decisions to be made by the plan sponsor.
- Efficient review process: Every two years we will perform a plan design review, identify potential enhancements, notify the plan sponsor and recommend potentially valuable plan revisions. We don't "set it and forget it."
- Effective pricing structure: We offer a dependable service model and provide quality plan design. By focusing on value, we've combined the power of our national organization with a competitive fee schedule to maximize the value of your plan.
When your goals require more personalized plan design and consulting, United Retirement has the expertise and resources to assist with the design and implementation of any plan. Our experience includes designing and administering qualified and non-qualified plans, including:
- Traditional and safe harbor 401(k) plans
- Defined benefit plans
- Cash balance plans
- Profit sharing plans
- Cross tested plans
- Money purchase plans
- SEP/SIMPLE plans
- Solo plans
- 403(b) plans
- Governmental and non-governmental 457 plans
- Target benefit plans
*In addition to daily valuation and traditional balance forward accounting services, we have special expertise in managing both leveraged and non-leveraged ESOP plans.
Expert Plan Administration & Compliance Services
Our services do not end after the plan design. We work with you to provide the continuous monitoring, maintenance, and regulatory compliance services that are critical to the success of your retirement plan. Using our proven proprietary systems and collective expertise, the following is just a sample of the services we are able to provide:
- Plan document preparation
- IRS submissions
- Plan conversions
- Nondiscrimination testing
- Top-heavy testing and calculations
- Minimum coverage and participant tests
- Participant loans, hardships and QDROs
- Assistance with participant disclosures
- Preparation of Form 5500 and related schedules
- Actuarial valuations
- FASB ASC Topic 715
- Assistance with IRS and DOL audits and corrections
- Plan mergers, acquisitions, and spin-offs
- Plan terminations
Beyond these services, we add value by seeking proactive solutions that will enable our clients to comply with the ever-changing regulatory landscape in the most cost- and tax-efficient manner possible. We research processes and build templates, so that by the time a proposed rule becomes a reality, we are ready to help our clients meet their plan's regulatory requirements with as minimal impact as possible.