Our People Make the Difference
"My plan administrator is always courteous and assists me with whatever issues I come across or problems I may have. I am very appreciative of that."
United Retirement—A National Network of Local Experts
Our carefully selected team excels in the complicated work of plan design and administration. With our national network of ERISA attorneys, actuaries, ERPAs, APAs, QKAs and QPAs who understand how to construct and administer optimal, customized retirement plans for each client’s unique goals and circumstances, we are true subject matter experts.
Your goals for tomorrow drive choices today. Let URPC help get you there. Request an illustration or a proposal, or find a Sales Consultant near you.
Our people are our greatest resource
Our credentials demonstrate our high-level expertise and dedication to the field of retirement plan administration services:
- Numerous board members of ASPPA and NIPA
- Significant contributions to the retirement industry and community, including conference presentations, publications in national journals, webinars, and several articles on plan design and industry hot topics
United Retirement by the numbers
- $12.5 billion assets under administration (AUA)
- 8,500 clients with 200,000 plan participants
- 18 sales and service centers in 15 states